Do you have handwritten documents, pictures, PDFs, or printed material that needs to be converted into digital files? Think of anything to everything from WWII love letters to journal entries to accounting ledgers.
If you are looking for fast, accurate, and affordable document typing services, Ditto Transcripts is the company you need. Our professional typists have over a decade of experience transcribing paper documents into electronic format for easier viewing, sharing, and editing.
What Are the Benefits of Document to Document Transcription?
- Any old letters, historical documents, archival documents or paper documents that don’t exist online can be transformed into a digital format.
- Translating, then transcribing documents can help those who don’t speak a particular language.
- Students gain instant access to more useful public resources.
- Text with legibility issues will be deciphered into an easy-to-read document.
Different Types of Document Transcription
Transcribing Handwritten Documents
Transcribing handwritten documents, notes, or other kinds of files often needs converting to Microsoft Word or Google Docs format. Now they can be easily edited, saved, emailed, searched, or put into a database system.
Simply scanning a document saves it in the original format digitally, as this document still isn’t searchable by keywords or phrases yet. They can often prove to be illegible, depending on the quality of the scan. Plus, it obviously cannot be edited.
Transcribing handwritten documents into Word expands its uses and makes it more universally accessible.
Historical Text to Text
The National Archives Transcription Project stands as a great example of text-to-text transcription. Historical handwritten documents are typed by volunteers whenever they can so that the National Archives can create an online database that’s searchable for all to see and use for educational and research purposes. Once the database is completed, a student, for example, researching the Civil War could use it to search through thousands of documents by entering in the keywords “Civil War” (or “Battle of Gettysburg” or “Lincoln” or anything else they want to research). Access to this firsthand source material is unprecedented, and document-to-document transcription is proud to make this happen.
Handwritten Text-to-Text Services
Other document-to-document transcription projects could include typing handwritten client notes, memoirs, transferring a PDF document into Microsoft Word (if you don’t have the expensive conversion program) or entering past sales records into Word or Excel.
Document-to-document transcription comes in handy for publishing companies, companies using faxes, book companies, or even new business setups.
Many people also get their personal documents transcribed like marriage and divorce, birth and death certificates, loan documents and agreements, driver’s licenses and mortgage papers. Almost anything you can think of.
Document to Document Transcription Done for You
Ditto also specializes in document-to-document transcription. Whatever kind of document you need transcribed, no matter how difficult the document is to decipher, our exceptionally talented team is here to help.
Here’s What Our Document-to-Document Typing Services Include?
Whether you have big or small conversion projects, Ditto Transcripts’ team of experts will provide timely and error-free typing services to help you get digitally organized.
We transcribe the following types of documents:
- Vintage books
- Handwritten Letters (love, war, Vietnam …)
- Newspaper articles
- Application forms
- Survey forms
- Bank ledgers
- Legal documents
- Text Messages for Court
- Newspaper Articles
- Job Applications
- Financial documents
- Academic papers
- Medical reports
- Leases (Car and Rental)
- Handwritten Sign-in Sheets
- Old English Language
- Legal Contracts
- Handwritten Survey Forms
What is Document-to-Document Transcription Used for?
Document-to-document transcription services, aka text-to-text conversion or copy typing, offer plenty of benefits. That’s why many people from different industries hire skilled typists for their conversion projects.
Here are the most common uses for document-to-document transcription:
- Any old letters, historical documents, or paper documents that don’t exist online can be transformed into digital format, making them more accessible and user-friendly.
- Educational materials, particularly those published decades ago, only come in hard copies. When converted into electronic documents, many students can enjoy instant access to these learning resources.
- Text with legibility and readability issues will be proofread and revised into a grammatically correct and well-formatted document.
- Paper documents converted into digital content are easier to edit and allow for easier searching of keywords.
- Electronic documents can be published online and indexed by search engines, which can help businesses and website owners increase their search rankings and online visibility.
How Does Our Professional Document Typing Service Work?
Ditto Transcripts has made its document-to-document typing service as seamless as possible. Here’s how to get the conversion process started:
1. Upload through our secure online platform, email, text, mail (FedEx, UPS) your paper documents to 3801 E Florida Ave., Suite 500, Denver, CO 80210.
2. We will confirm your preferred format, expected turnaround time, or any other specific requests you may have.
3. Our expert typists will start processing your documents according to the requirements and timeline given.
4. Our editors will perform a series of quality checks to ensure the accuracy and grammatical correctness of your documents.
5. Once the final copy is ready, we will send your files in your desired format using our secure data transfer platform.
The Ditto Transcripts Difference
Ditto Transcripts is committed to providing guidance and support to every customer, ensuring that we remain consistent, exceed expectations, and always hold ourselves accountable.
You can never go wrong in choosing us, and here’s why:
- We comply with the highest ethical standards: Our highly qualified typists are trained to handle every project with the utmost confidentiality. They also sign non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements before starting work for us.
- Our team has extensive experience: Our staff have 10+ years of experience and have acquired a deep knowledge and understanding of specialized terminology in these industries: academia, finance, law enforcement, legal, medical, and research.
- We offer unmatched accuracy rates: We guarantee 99% accuracy for all document-to-document typing services. Once we deliver your electronic files, they are ready to be shared. No need for further quality checks—we have done them all.
- We deliver documents in your preferred format: Whether you want your converted files in PDF, MS Word (.doc, .docx), RTF, text file (txt), Excel Sheet, Google Doc, or Google Sheet form, we can do it for you.
- We hire people you can trust: All our typists have passed extensive screening, testing, and criminal background checks.
- We have rapid turnaround times: Our document-to-document professional typing services are lightning-fast. We guarantee a 24-48 hours turnaround time for rush requests.
- We offer affordable rates: Document-to-document typing services don’t have to cost an arm and a leg. That’s why we offer ours at a affordable prices, starting at $0.50 per page.
- We provide excellent customer service: As one of the fastest-growing online typing services providers, customer satisfaction is our priority. Our customer support specialists are dedicated to answering any of your queries via phone or email.
- We offer a free trial: If you’d like to take us for a test drive, you can try us out using our free trial—no credit card required.
What are our typing services rates per page?*
*Disclaimer: Prices displayed are for regular documents and are subject to change depending on word density, legibility, and other factors. Please send samples of your documents for more accurate pricing
Ditto Transcripts Is Your Go-to Provider of Professional Document-to-Document Typing Services
If you need hassle-free and cost-effective typing services, Ditto Transcripts is the company you need. Our experienced typists will deliver perfect electronic files that adhere to your requested format and turnaround time so you get the best value for your investment.
Curious? Call us for more information, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our services. You may reach us at (720) 287-3710. We are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Time (Denver, Colorado).
We’re proud to represent the Arkansas State Police, the Loveland Police Department, and many other law enforcement agencies. Some of our medical, financial, legal, academic and general transcription clientele include the:
Ready for easier, more accurate transcription?
Ask us anything about transcriptions.
Accuracy. Turnaround times. Delivery. Anything.