Law vs. Disorder
Officers and investigators dream of extra hours in the day. They prefer staying behind the wheel of their patrol cars, not behind desks grinding away at transcribing reports and interviews late at night. Shaky morale. Potential for burnout. When reputations are on the line, we put ours out there with you. We’re here to handle any to all law enforcement transcriptions.
By the book is a phrase we understand—and well. We value punctuality, accountability, and never cut corners. Integrity is everything. Case closed.
Ditto’s Online Law Enforcement Transcription Services
Ditto specializes in law enforcement transcription solutions. Our trained team of law enforcement transcriptionists provides the best online law enforcement transcription services. At Ditto, we know that being the best law enforcement transcription services company is more important than being the biggest. This is why we offer personalized support, no matter what.
Our online law enforcement transcription services have been used by:
- Police Departments (Loveland PD, Colorado Springs PD, Indianapolis PD)
- Sheriff’s Offices (Jefferson County)
- Federal Agencies (FBI, DEA, National Parks)
- State Patrol and Police (Washington State Patrol, Colorado State Patrol, and (Arkansas State Police)
- Private Security Firms
- Detective Agencies
- Forensic Labs
Let us become an extension of your office. We provide a pay-as-you-go system. There’s no need to sign a long-term contract in order to utilize our industry-leading law enforcement transcription services.
We can help process whatever volume of police transcription you need help with. From a single internal investigations matter, to overflow assistance when your police department or sheriff’s office is too busy to keep up. Or we can help with a consistent volume to help ease the officers’ or your investigator’s daily workload.
Law enforcement agencies that use our services have reduced their staff’s overtime hours, helping to improve morale and saving the department money. Not to mention our platform is easy to use and makes online law enforcement transcription easier than handwriting or typing reports.
Below Are Some Of The File Types We Process:
- Witness, victim, and suspect interviews
- Radio communications
- Internal affairs matters
- 911 calls
- Patrol reports
- Case notes or reports
- 4 hours to 10 days turnaround times available
For law enforcement agencies, Ditto Transcripts delivers:
- 99% accuracy for all law enforcement transcription services – guaranteed
- 100% on time with electronic file delivery in 24 hours or less, if needed
- 50% more affordable than standard internal hourly rates
- Capable of transcribing bodycam footage
- Customized, print-ready format for your DA and certified for court use
- Highly trained U.S.-based transcriptionists are CJIS-compliant and have clear criminal backgrounds
- Spanish translation and transcription for interviews, statements, jail, and 911 calls
- Upfront transparent per-minute pricing
- Unprecedented customer service levels
- Toll-free telephone dictation, telephone support, and a free iPhone app
- Unlimited customer support services
- No long-term contract required
Our Top Priority Is Your Privacy And Security
Ditto is a Denver, Colorado transcription company. We hire only U.S. transcriptionists and will not send your work overseas.
Ditto’s secure file-exchange system, which we use for online law enforcement transcription, protects your sensitive files and can provide detailed tracking reports for a file’s history. We offer 24-hour turnaround time as well as rush services upon request.
Some of our security features include:
- CJIS compliant
- Individual Usernames, Passwords, and PINs
- Detailed file and user tracking reports
- Limited user access can be set for individual users
- SSL 256-bit Secure Encryption
Don’t take our word for it; ask our clients. We currently work with state police agencies, sheriff’s offices, and police departments. We have worked with the US Navy and the FBI in the past. We pride ourselves on being the best law enforcement transcription services company in the US. Please ask for references and find out for yourself. Our law enforcement transcription pricing is also industry-leading, transparent, and easy to understand.
Ditto Transcripts is your turn-to for accurate and timely law enforcement transcription services.
Review the primary types of law enforcement situations we provide transcription for:
Officer reports and case notes
Witness, victim and suspect statements
Internal affairs investigations
Witness and suspect interviews
Determine your budget with our calculator.
Security, Privacy, Confidentiality—lower your blood pressure knowing we recognize all of this.
Detectives, patrolmen, and records staff will have secure access to transcribed records and reports 24/7. Along with being CJIS compliant, our services are also HIPAA compliant. Our servers and datacenters have security features including:
- Detailed Reporting and Tracking Features
- Individually Defined User Access Levels
- Individual User Names, Passwords and PINs (immediate deactivation upon request)
- Scaled Network Redundancy
- Dedicated Datacenters
- SSL 256-bit Secure Encryption
Please review our pricing options for law enforcement transcription services.
We are honored to be associated with these badges of honor.
We take pride in assisting law enforcement agencies across the United States with their police transcription services needs. Among the dozens we currently work with:
Ready for easier, more accurate transcription?
Ask us anything about transcriptions.
Accuracy. Turnaround times. Delivery. Anything.
We take all your good words seriously.
Even the ones describing us.
Ditto Transcripts is transparent about how they operate and can show proof about every claim they make like insurance, security, and compliance. And my investigators were able to be out in the field instead of typing interview transcripts all day.
Great service, fair pricing, fast turnaround.
The transcript was done perfectly. It was just as I asked for and done quickly! I also love that in a couple of instances, the recording was inaudible, it was time-stamped and marked for me!
I needed 911 calls transcribed same day for a custody case, and they were able to get them back to me in less than 2 hours at a completely affordable price (30$ for two files). Could not be happier with the speed of service, quality of product, and the customer service team who was very prompt in all correspondence.
The Department has used this service for over a year. Your office was always very responsive and helpful.
Academic Transcription Services
Dictation Transcription Services
Transcription Cost Per Minute
New York Transcription Services
Types of Transcription
Copy Typing Services
Medical Transcription Company
Court Transcription Services
Financial Transcription Services
Radiology Transcription Services