Documented vs. Disarray
Inspired church sermon. College courses. Handwritten letters from soldiers. If it’s important to you to preserve, it’s important to us.
Our experienced transcriptionists at Ditto Transcripts are ready to deliver general transcription services that meet the standards you set.
For all those looking for general transcription services, Ditto Transcripts delivers:
- Unmatched transcription experience hitting the highest quality
- 99% accuracy for all general transcriptions and to your formatting specifications and requirements
- U.S.-based to ensure document quality and confidentiality of recordings and transcripts
- All transcriptionists undergo extensive screening, testing, and criminal background checks prior to hire
- Rapid turnaround times, meeting specific times from four hours for rush files up to 6‒10 business days
- Toll-free telephone dictation, telephone support, and a free iPhone app
- Unlimited customer support services
- No long-term contract required
We make documenting your notes a reality because we dream in QWERTY.
Copy typing, AKA document-to-document transcription, transforms your memoirs and stories into clean, readable, high-quality documents. Easy to edit. Easy to share. Easy to search.
The same goes for audio files, may they be CDs, digital files, cassettes, or microcassettes.
We are a leading full-service transcription company trusted by organizations all over the US
Anyone can use Ditto Transcripts’ online transcription services. We’ve typed for universities, meetings at large corporations, small real estate firms, and Fortune 100 companies.
Our online transcribing services are easy to use and can be customized for pretty much any scenario. We can also certify your transcripts if you need that. We don’t require a long-term contract—you only pay for the transcription services we process for you.
You can upload your audio or video files to Ditto Transcripts through our encrypted HIPAA and CJIS complaint web platform, use our toll-free call-in number, or use our free iPhone app.
If you need a rush request, please call, email, or text our office, and your dedicated team lead transcriptionist will get it taken care of as soon as possible.
We offer both audio and copy-typing transcription services
Ditto Transcripts’ human transcribers are experts in audio and copy-typing transcription services. Our highly trained online transcription team can transcribe the following:
- Audio CDs
- Handwritten memoirs
- PDF files
- Cassette tape recordings
- Video content
- Video interviews
- Government meetings
- Conference calls
- Focus groups
- And more
If your medical office, government agency, or law firm has a cloud-based storage service, we can integrate directly into it with an API. This way, you can have us send the finalized transcripts directly to wherever you need them.
We offer secure online transcription API or HL7 interface
We can interface with AllScripts, Centricity, Cerner, and NextGen, to name a few. We can also VPN directly into your system and transcribe as if we were just down the hall from you.
There is no substitute for human intelligence
Using our online transcription services makes a ton of sense if you want real people doing the transcription. There’s no better way to prove that than by picking up your phone and attempting to have a conversation with Siri. Humans can decipher slang and heavy accents with 99% accuracy, whereas voice recognition is only usually 50% accurate.
If you require speed and accuracy but aren’t a trained voice recognition editor with time to spare, hiring people to type your needed transcripts is a no-brainer. Real people can research everything to check what a word means and how it’s spelled. Computers can’t do that.
Ditto Transcripts ensures safe, accurate, and efficient online transcribing
Our online transcription services are 100% secure. From court documents to police reports to medical records to research projects and interviews, we handle each project with the utmost privacy and confidentiality. Your information is safe with us.
What makes a good transcription service?
If you’re looking to outsource transcription work, it’s essential to ask these questions to help you pick the right provider:
- Do they understand industry jargon?
- Do they know proper formatting?
- What are their procedures for a fast turnaround?
- How do they ensure accuracy?
- What are their pricing options?
- What is their local phone number and physical address?
- Do they have social media accounts? Check them out to assess native language and grammar.
- Are their service offerings closely related? Unrelated service offerings like web development could indicate that the company’s focus is not on transcription alone.
- Are they listed on Google with a real office address and included in the Yellow Pages?
- Will they offer a free trial so you can test them out? Give the company a difficult file with a lot of similar-sounding words (e.g., access and excess, ceased and seized) and American slang (e.g., raining cats and dogs, airhead, bonkers) or brands (e.g., Crocs shoes, Chick-fil-A).
Why are these things important?
The transcription company you choose must be able to understand industry jargon, but it’s also equally important that they know proper formatting and the rationale behind it. If your transcripts are not correctly formatted, it will take some time for them to be redrafted and edited by your staff in-house. So when searching for a company, make sure they will use the required formatting of your business or department.
It’s crucial that you hire a transcription provider with solid procedures in place to ensure a fast turnaround. Some companies can deliver documents in as little as three hours if they have an efficient system and dedicated employees doing the work.
Some transcription companies will offer different rates depending on how quickly the document is needed, so research the pricing options of several providers to ensure you’re getting the best bang for your buck.
Satisfied transcription service seekers 101. (Not a real course, just real clients).
General transcription services, with pretty specific offerings.
YouTube transcription services
Online video transcription
Podcast transcription services
Video transcription service and captions
Ready for easier, more accurate transcription?
Ask us anything about transcriptions.
Accuracy. Turnaround times. Delivery. Anything.
We take all your good words seriously.
Even the ones describing us.
Great job: fast turnaround, incredibly accurate,
Working production I needed a company to transcribe both interviews and field footage. Ben quoted me a price that was below what we had previously been paying and then followed through with quick and effective work. Definitely recommend for Production Companies!
Look no further, because there is a better way! we uses to have to spend hours editing and formatting transcripts we got back from other companies. Ditto gives us back perfectly formatted and accurate transcripts were can use right away.