Running a successful medical practice entails protecting your patients’ health information, ensuring that it is always kept safe and confidential.
With Ditto Transcripts’ HIPAA-compliant medical transcription services, securing private data doesn’t have to be complicated. We provide advanced security measures designed to safeguard the privacy and confidentiality of your customer’s data, along with hiring transcriptionists trained to handle this type of sensitive information.
By bringing our company on board to answer your medical transcription needs, time’s back on your side to juggle other crucial tasks and care for patients—the work that matters most to you. The way it should be.
Our HIPAA-Compliant Medical Transcription Services Cover:
- S.O.A.P. notes
- History and physical
- Clinic notes
- Chart notes
- Procedure notes
- Operative reports
- Autopsy reports
- Clinical reports
- Progress and follow-ups
- Narrative summaries
- Board summaries
- Discharge summary
- Clinical trial and research
- and other transcription services
The Importance of HIPAA Compliant Medical Transcription
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal law enacted to protect sensitive health information from being divulged without the patient’s consent or knowledge. As such, healthcare organizations must comply with specific privacy regulations and establish secure electronic access to health data.
Here are a few reasons why partnering with a company offering HIPAA compliant medical transcription is essential.
Avoid litigation: Any violation of HIPAA standards may lead to severe penalties and taint your practice’s reputation.
Prevent identity theft: Medical records contain patients’ symptoms, diagnoses, allergies, treatments, tests, and more. These sensitive details are constantly transferred between you and your service provider during the medical transcription process, increasing the odds of a breach, theft, or illegal use of such information. This risk calls for proper HIPAA compliance so patients can rest assured knowing their data won’t be illegally divulged.
Maintain good medical practice: As a medical professional, securing your patient’s private health information is part of your responsibilities. If patients can trust their healthcare provider to do that, they will be more likely to provide personal details that can help their doctors determine the best treatment for them.
How We Protect Your Data
Ditto Transcripts has established several safeguards to protect patients’ data against unauthorized access and loss.
Data encryption: We encrypt data using a 256-bit file encryption technique, one of the most secure encryption methods that makes hacking virtually impossible.
Vetted workers: Our transcribers are trained and authorized to handle medical documentation work. Before qualifying to join our medical transcription group, transcriptionists must undergo rigorous coaching and pass a series of complex tests to demonstrate their competence in handling sensitive medical data.
Network security: Our servers are located inside secure data centers, wherein we have placed state-of-the-art prevention measures against physical and digital invasion and loss in the event of disasters or corruption of servers.
Secure delivery platform: All client recordings are uploaded to our website and electronically delivered using our secure online platforms, which are both CJIS and HIPAA-compliant.
Enjoy Security, Privacy, and Confidentiality With Our Medical Transcription Services
Physicians and approved healthcare providers have secure access to patient medical records and reports 24/7. Along with being HIPAA compliant, we adhere to AHDI/AAMT standards. Our medical transcription services servers have security features including:
- Detailed Reporting and Tracking Features
- Individually Defined User Access Levels
- Individual User Names, Passwords, and PINs (immediate deactivation upon request)
- Scaled Network Redundancy
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) Integration
- Dedicated Datacenters
- SSL 256-bit Encryption
Why Choose Ditto Transcripts’ HIPAA-Compliant Medical Transcription Services
Our medical transcriptionists strive to deliver professional transcription services that comply with HIPAA standards to keep your electronic health records private and ensure they are accurately transcribed.
Our company offers:
- Human transcriptionists: We believe nothing beats the human touch. Our skilled human transcribers are equipped with the necessary knowledge of medical terminology and can handle even the most complicated transcriptions. With trained ears, our internal team isn’t bogged down by heavy accents or poor audio quality.
- Accurate transcriptions: A 99% accuracy rate in transcription is our priority. Once delivered, your high-quality transcripts are ready to be shared or printed—no need for further quality checks. We have done them all.
- Customized transcripts: We offer transcription services tailored to your needs. Need verbatim transcription or time stamps? Just tell us about your special requests, and we’ll follow them to a T.
- Quick turnaround times: Our transcription services are lightning-fast. We guarantee a 24-48 hours turnaround time for rush requests.
- Affordable pricing: Reliable transcriptions don’t have to cost an arm and a leg. That’s why we offer our medical transcription services at a reasonable price, starting at $1.50 per audio minute.
- Confidentiality of files: Our professional transcribers sign non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality agreements before starting work for us. Before onboarding, they also undergo extensive screening, testing, and criminal background checks.
- Efficient customer service: As one of the fastest-growing transcription companies online, customer satisfaction is our priority. Our customer support specialists are dedicated to answering any of your queries via phone or email.
- Free trial option: If you’d like to take us for a test drive, you can try us out using our free trial—no credit card required.
Ditto Transcripts is Your Trusted HIPAA Compliant Medical Transcription Partner
If you need hassle-free and cost-effective medical transcription services, Ditto Transcripts is the company you need. Our experienced transcribers will deliver perfect transcripts that adhere to your requested format and turnaround time so you get the best value for your investment.
Since 2010, Ditto Transcripts has provided accurate transcription services to single-specialty and multi-specialty practices in our home state of Colorado and beyond. We look forward to doing the same for you as well.
Curious? Call us for more information, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our transcription services. You may reach us at (720) 287-3710. We are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Standard/Daylight Time.
Satisfied transcription service seekers 101. (Not a real course, just real clients).
We take all your good words seriously.
Even the ones describing us.
The setup process and working with Ditto is easy. They truly feel like an extension of our team.
Great transcription service! Quick and accurate transcription. Helps me out a lot with my workload! Thank you guys.
I am pleased with the quality and time frames. The only issue has been their ability to generate reports in four hours, but they have improved in that area.
Alec is great to work with and gets the job done correctly.
I have used Ditto since it’s inception and Ben and his staff have always been receptive and helpful. I highly recommend them.
Ready for easier, more accurate transcription?
Ask us anything about transcriptions.
Accuracy. Turnaround times. Delivery. Anything.