Qualitative research is essential in academia, particularly for students, professors, and researchers preparing for their thesis and dissertations.
Effective research primarily involves interviews, precise note-taking, accurate record-keeping, and thorough qualitative analysis. And for the data to be analyzed more efficiently, the audio or video recordings of your dictations, focus groups, and discussions must first be converted into a transcript.
Access to a workable text format of your material will allow you to search for keywords, easily spot themes, and review the recorded conversations at a glance rather than searching back and forth through your files to find the information you need.
If you need academic transcription services, Ditto Transcripts is here to help. Since 2010, thousands of students and academic professionals in our home state of Colorado and beyond have entrusted us with different transcription projects, enabling them to focus on their research tasks that matter most.
We Provide the Following Qualitative Research Transcription Services
Ditto Transcripts’ uniquely trained team of professional transcribers can handle a diverse range of academic and qualitative research transcription projects for all types of audio or video files:
- Focus groups discussions
- Small group sessions
- One-on-one interviews
- Oral history interviews
- Recorded phone interviews
- Qualitative interviews with multiple participants
- Telephone surveys
- Press briefings
The Benefits of Qualitative Research Transcription
Access to the transcription of interviews and audio recordings can make a world of difference in the completion time and your overall qualitative research process.
Here are the advantages of having a transcript of your content on hand.
Aids qualitative data analysis
Qualitative researchers know how time-consuming data analysis and interpretation can be. And it can get even more complex when your data is only available in audio or video format.
With a transcript, the information gathered from your research will be easier to analyze, allowing for more flexible use (i.e., printing the document and flagging important sections).
A transcript can also save you tons of time as it removes the need for replaying the original recordings multiple times to find the desired data you’re looking for.
Improves information retention
Many studies suggest that reading is more effective than listening for retaining and understanding information. In other words, written information has better recall value than audiovisual information—and remembering details is super important when performing a qualitative study.
Accessibility and convenience
Audio and video files are at risk of getting lost or corrupted with time. On the other hand, transcribed files are easier to store and require less memory, a unique quality that also makes them easier to share and access for reference.
Why Choose Ditto Transcripts’ Qualitative Research Transcription Services
Our dedicated team of transcriptionists strives to deliver professional academic transcription services to ensure 100% client satisfaction every time. Our company offers:
- Human transcription: We believe nothing beats the human touch. Our skilled human transcribers know the transcription process inside out and can handle even the most complicated transcriptions better than any automatic speech recognition software can. With trained ears, our team isn’t bogged down by heavy accents or poor audio file quality.
- Accurate transcripts: Maximum accuracy rate in transcription is our priority. Once delivered, your high-quality transcripts are ready to be shared or printed—no need for further quality checks. We have done them all.
- Customized transcripts: We offer transcription services tailored to your needs. Need intelligent verbatim transcription or time stamps? Just tell us about your special requests, and we’ll follow them to a T.
- Quick turnarounds: Our transcription services are lightning-fast. We guarantee a 24-48 hours turnaround time for rush requests.
- Competitive pricing: Reliable transcriptions don’t have to cost an arm and a leg. That’s why we offer our qualitative research transcription services at a reasonable price, starting at $1.50 per audio minute.
- Confidentiality of files: Our professional transcribers sign non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality agreements before starting work for us. Before onboarding, they also undergo extensive screening, testing, and criminal background checks.
- Topnotch customer service: As one of the fastest-growing transcription companies online, customer satisfaction is our priority. Our customer support specialists are dedicated to answering any of your queries via phone or email.
- Free trial: If you’d like to take us for a test drive, you can try us out using our free trial—no credit card required.
Ditto Transcripts is Your Trusted Qualitative Research Transcription Partner
If you need hassle-free and cost-effective qualitative research transcription services, Ditto Transcripts is the company you’re looking for. Our skilled team of transcribers will deliver perfect transcripts that adhere to your requested format and turnaround time so you get the best value for your investment.
Curious? Call us for more information, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our transcription services. You may reach us at (720) 287-3710. We are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Time (Denver Colorado).
Satisfied transcription service seekers 101. (Not a real course, just real clients).
We take all your good words seriously.
Even the ones describing us.
Great service, company, and work! We have been using this company for years to get transcriptions done for research projects. They always provide competitive rates, super quick responses, and amazing turnaround times. They are a pleasure to work with, and I refer everyone to them when they are looking for transcription services.
Great job: fast turnaround, incredibly accurate,
Ditto Transcripts is transparent about how they operate and can show proof about every claim they make like insurance, security, and compliance. And my investigators were able to be out in the field instead of typing interview transcripts all day.
Great work! The best transcription!!! Prompt and accurate transcription.
The setup process and working with Ditto is easy. They truly feel like an extension of our team.
Ready for easier, more accurate transcription?
Ask us anything about transcriptions.
Accuracy. Turnaround times. Delivery. Anything.
Academic Transcription Services
Dictation Transcription Services
Transcription Cost Per Minute
New York Transcription Services
Types of Transcription
Copy Typing Services
Medical Transcription Services
Court Transcription Services
Financial Transcription Services
Radiology Transcription Services