Certified court transcripts are what you need. With Ditto Transcripts, certified court transcription services are what you’ll get. We can produce the following quickly and accurately:
- Recorded Hearings
- Jury Trials
- Voir Dire Proceedings
- Bail Hearings
- And All Other Court Matters
Almost all courtrooms nationwide are equipped with high-end audio and video digital recording equipment. And because they are, you have options when it comes time to getting your different court hearings transcribed.
Court transcription fee rates in every state.
Due to the high expense of having an in-room live court reporter producing legal transcripts, we are here to offer you a more affordable option. We provide the most convenient legal transcription services for individuals, attorneys, law firms, court reporters and court systems. We take your recordings and transcribe them into easily readable and shareable court transcripts in the court’s required format.
We are way more flexible than court reporters.
Don’t let your court case or appeal be delayed due to slow or expensive court reporters. Ditto Transcripts criminal background-checked court transcriptionists can accommodate faster turnaround times as quick as 24 hours to deliver accurate court transcripts. Our standard turnaround time, and most popular option, is three‒five business days.
Your court transcription services will be handled by a dedicated account manager, who is always available to answer questions, understands legal terminology, makes corrections if needed or process rush transcript requests. Every court transcription file we type is checked for quality assurance and guaranteed at least a 99% accuracy rate, well above most court standards.
Court Certified (all 50 states) Transcription Services Pricing
Transcription Rates Categories
Our basic transcription rates have been classified into three categories: A, & B
- Single-person narrative or standard one-on-one interview recorded in digital format (i.e., note taking for active or even prospective cases you may be working on).
- You can dictate outside the courtroom once a hearing is over using our smartphone app and we can have it transcribed for you that same day or in a few days.
- A one-on-one interview could be with your client or even a deposition preparation meeting with your client. These would also include any other official or unofficial two-person meeting or interview.
- Any audio with a total of three or more people, any audio with significant noise in the background, and any audio that has voices that are difficult to understand (i.e., poor recording, soft voices, etc.).
- These could be official depositions with your client and the opposing attorney or a conference call with two other attorneys discussing a case, presentations dealing with highly scientific terminology or very thick accents; and panel discussions, focus groups, conference calls or seminars with multiple participants.
Court hearings will most likely also fall into this category as well.
Significant audio would be anything that can affect the audio quality on our end making it take longer to transcribe because we can’t hear the participants very well. Loud background noise would be music, wind or the sound of the street outside coming through an open window.
Please call for an accurate quote and same day pricing. These are very hard to determine without hearing the actual audio.
Court and Law Firm References
Don’t take our word for it. Simply ask some of our clients yourself. We would be more than happy to provide you with contact information of our other court transcription services clientele to start earning your trust. Please feel free to call them and ask about us.
All new clients will also receive a free trial so you can see our court transcription services in action with no obligation.
Pay As-You-Go Transcription Services
Feel relieved. You will not have to sign a long-term contract with us to take advantage of our industry-leading transcription services.
Ditto Transcripts is located in beautiful Denver, Colorado. We have General Liability, Cyber Liability and fully CJIS- and HIPAA-compliant services. Feel free to call our office at (720) 287-3710 to discuss your legal transcription services options.
Ready for easier, more accurate transcription?
Ask us anything about transcriptions.
Accuracy. Turnaround times. Delivery. Anything.
Academic Transcription Services
Dictation Transcription Services
Transcription Cost Per Minute
New York Transcription Services
Types of Transcription
Copy Typing Services
Medical Transcription Company
Court Transcription Services
Financial Transcription Services
Radiology Transcription Services