Looking for reliable webinar transcription services? Webinars are considered one of the most effective sales tools, particularly among companies and marketers in the B2B realm. These live virtual events are typically conducted through conferencing platforms like Zoom or Blue Jeans and can involve constant dialogue between the presenter and the participants.
Most webinars offer interactive features such as chat boxes, polls, and Q&As to help increase audience engagement, which can be challenging to maintain, especially for hours-long presentations.
If you’re a webinar host, sending webinar transcripts to those who attended the online event once it’s over is a good idea. This offers greater accessibility to participants with hearing difficulties and anyone who wants to review key points made during the presentation or discussion periods.
Transcribing these virtual sessions gives webinars greater longevity, promotes engagement, and allows companies to leverage them in every way possible. If you’re looking for a reliable general transcription service, Ditto Transcripts is here to provide accurate webinar transcription services at the most affordable rates in the industry.
The Benefits of Webinar Transcription
Producing a video recording of the event plus a precise transcript offers both the presenter and the webinar attendees a word-for-word account of everything said during the meeting for easier referencing later on down the road.
Aside from access to an accurate record, webinar transcripts will have several other advantages for you.
Increased focus and engagement
Letting participants know they will receive a transcript after the webinar session allows them to give their full attention to the conversation instead of furiously scribbling down notes as they listen.
Marketers looking to get the most out of an online conference can convert webinar content into text form to expedite their content recycling process.
Here are some ways you can repurpose your webinar transcripts:
- Post an accurate webinar transcript on your website to increase searchability and boost SEO efforts. Google can crawl transcripts and recognize keywords from within the text, so when your customers search for related terms, the chances of them coming across your business increases greatly.
- Include a transcript with the on-demand version of your meeting recordings to offer people an alternate method to consume your content.
- Add closed captions to your video content to improve its accessibility to those people who are hard of hearing or prefer watching videos on mute.
- Extract memorable statements and key takeaways from the webinar session and use them as content to include in your post-event blog or share on your social media accounts.
Accurate recording transcripts of your Zoom sessions can serve as legal proof if the need ever arises. With a clear and accurate transcript, you’ll have a reliable resource to help back up your claims and protect you and your company against any legal actions.
Our Webinar Transcription Process
Transcription can be a tedious process for the untrained. We’ve nailed it down to a tried-and-tested seven-step process:
1. Receive webinar files
We accept a wide range of file types, including WMV, MP4, MPEG, or AVI, which you can upload through our secure online platform. This is also when you tell us any specific requirements you may have and your required delivery time.
2. Examine the meeting video
Our professional transcribers review the entire video before starting the transcription process to determine how to best meet the client’s requirements. This is a vital step, especially for projects that have something out of the norm that needs to be transcribed.
3. Transcribe the webinar video file
The main event. Our hardworking team carefully transcribes your virtual meeting to ensure 99.9% accuracy and delivery within the agreed turnaround time.
4. Proofread the transcript
No mistake can escape the keen eyes of our quality assurance team. They meticulously triple-check every document to ensure error free transcripts.
5. Send the transcript
Once the transcript is QAd, we send it to you through our CJIS and HIPAA compliant online platform to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your files.
6. Client reviews the transcripts
This is where you will receive and review your completed transcripts and give feedback or suggest any edits that may be needed.
7. Update the transcript
If any of our clients request modifications to their transcripts, our team will make the edits to your document asap at no charge.
Our Professional Webinar Transcription Services Feature:
- Unmatched transcript quality: We guarantee 99.9% accuracy rates for all video transcripts.
- Customized transcript format: We process your transcripts according to your exact specifications. Need speaker identification, time stamps, or closed captioning? We got you covered.
- Rapid turnaround times: We can deliver your completed transcripts in as little as four hours for rush requests.
- Affordable transcription services: Our webinar transcription pricing starts at $1.50 per audio minute. We offer affordable services that won’t break the bank, and at the same time we always strive for the highest quality possible.
- Data confidentiality: Our transcribers sign non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements before they start working with us. They also undergo extensive screening, testing, and criminal background checks prior to onboarding. Your information is safe with us.
Ditto Transcripts Offers Reliable Webinar Transcription Services
Skip the headache and send us your webinar files for transcription. Our experienced transcribers will help you save time by delivering accurate transcripts within the established deadline.
Curious? Call us for more information, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our affordable webinar transcription services. Call us at (720) 287-3710 for more information. We’re open between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. (Mountain Time) Monday through Friday.
Satisfied transcription service seekers 101. (Not a real course, just real clients).
We take all your good words seriously.
Even the ones describing us.
Great service, company, and work! We have been using this company for years to get transcriptions done for research projects. They always provide competitive rates, super quick responses, and amazing turnaround times. They are a pleasure to work with, and I refer everyone to them when they are looking for transcription services.
Great job: fast turnaround, incredibly accurate,
Ditto Transcripts is transparent about how they operate and can show proof about every claim they make like insurance, security, and compliance. And my investigators were able to be out in the field instead of typing interview transcripts all day.
Great work! The best transcription!!! Prompt and accurate transcription.
The setup process and working with Ditto is easy. They truly feel like an extension of our team.
Ready for easier, more accurate transcription?
Ask us anything about transcriptions.
Accuracy. Turnaround times. Delivery. Anything.