The television industry has one of the most complex pre-production and post-production processes in the entertainment space. Various moving parts must work in harmony for a show to be successful, and one tool that can help companies do just that is TV transcriptions.
Transcription makes TV programs more accessible to a wider range of audiences, and makes the editing process so much more efficient. Everyone who has tried transcribing audio and video files into text knows it’s a complicated process. To produce a high-quality transcription, you need special hardware, software, and, most especially, a distinct skill set learned through years of experience.
If you require general transcription services, Ditto Transcripts is here to help you. Our highly experienced professional team of US based transcribers will review your broadcastings, programs, shows, etc., and produce accurate transcripts that you can read, analyze, and use for all of your editing, closed caption, and publishing requirements.
Programs That Need Television Transcription Services
You can benefit from our accurate transcription services if you’re a company producing the following types of programs:
- Soap operas
- Talk shows
- Sporting events
- Political debates
- Reality television shows (Magical Elves uses our services)
- News programs
- And other similar programs
Benefits of Television Transcription
The constantly evolving media landscape brought with it a change in how people consume media. Our timely and accurate audio transcription services can help you by:
Enabling you to repurpose content faster
Transcripts give producers quick access to all content from a show, allowing them to repurpose them into tweets, quotes for websites, Instagram captions, and the like. An accurate text file of your recordings will let you do all of this without having to watch the program yourself in order to gather the necessary details.
Increasing your online visibility
At this time, search engines can’t accurately crawl audio files or video content, but they can for text in captions and subtitles. This will boost your SEO efforts, improving your program’s online visibility and possibly expanding your viewership.
Posting transcriptions of your shows on the web will also give audiences a preview of the program without watching a single episode.
A vast majority of viewers now consume media on their mobile devices, which means that many prefer video content accessible on the go. Considering that you’re competing with millions of television shows, closed captions is an essential box to tick.
Providing a cost-effective transcription solution
We want to give every customer value for their money. That’s why we offer per-audio minute rates instead of charging per word to help you manage your post-production budget at the most affordable prices and without any surprises.
Improving the accessibility of your content
The FCC has enacted rules requiring closed captioning for broadcast television programs to make them accessible to hard-of-hearing individuals. The captions must be accurate and high-quality, cover the entire show, and be synced with the program.
Moreover, viewers who aren’t native English speakers may have trouble figuring out what a character with a heavy accent said. Captions will enable them to understand and appreciate your content better.
Expediting post-production processes
Having transcripts of your raw footage helps production houses catch details they might have missed and allow them to revisit scenes without playing the video repeatedly over and over.
Ditto Transcripts’ Television Transcription Services Feature
Our company strives to provide professional transcription services to ensure a 100% client satisfaction rate. Ditto Transcripts offers:
- Human-powered transcription: We believe nothing beats the human touch. Our skilled US based human transcribers can handle even the most complex transcriptions better than any automatic speech recognition software can.
- Accurate transcriptions: We value accuracy in transcription more than anything and guarantee error-free transcripts every time.
- Transcripts tailored to your needs: We offer television transcription services with subtitles and closed captions in a wide range of file formats. Need verbatim transcription, accurate captions, exact time codes, or basic speaker identification? We’ve got you covered.
- Quick turnarounds: Our audio transcription services feature a 24-48 hours turnaround time for rush requests.
- Lowest prices: Our television transcription pricing is affordable, starting at $1.50 per audio minute.
- Confidentiality of files: Our transcribers sign confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements before starting work for us. Before onboarding, they also undergo extensive screening, testing, and criminal background checks.
- Topnotch customer service: As one of the fastest-growing transcription companies online, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our customer support specialists are dedicated to answering any of your questions via phone or email.
- Free trial: If you’d like to take us for a test drive, you can try us out using our free trial—no credit card required.
Ditto Transcripts Offers Professional Television Transcription Services
Skip the headache and send us your files for transcription. Our experienced transcribers will help you save time by delivering accurate transcripts within your required turnaround time.
Curious? Call us for more information, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our affordable television transcription services. You can reach us at (720) 287-3710. We are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Time (Denver Colorado).
Satisfied transcription service seekers 101. (Not a real course, just real clients).
We take all your good words seriously.
Even the ones describing us.
Great service, company, and work! We have been using this company for years to get transcriptions done for research projects. They always provide competitive rates, super quick responses, and amazing turnaround times. They are a pleasure to work with, and I refer everyone to them when they are looking for transcription services.
Great job: fast turnaround, incredibly accurate,
Ditto Transcripts is transparent about how they operate and can show proof about every claim they make like insurance, security, and compliance. And my investigators were able to be out in the field instead of typing interview transcripts all day.
Great work! The best transcription!!! Prompt and accurate transcription.
The setup process and working with Ditto is easy. They truly feel like an extension of our team.
Ready for easier, more accurate transcription?
Ask us anything about transcriptions.
Accuracy. Turnaround times. Delivery. Anything.
Academic Transcription Services
Dictation Transcription Services
Transcription Cost Per Minute
New York Transcription Services
Types of Transcription
Copy Typing Services
Medical Transcription Services
Court Transcription Services
Financial Transcription Services
Radiology Transcription Services