Today, authors can choose from several methods when writing a book. If you’re more of a traditional writer, you might still prefer a pen and paper or a typewriter.But dictating and recording ideas with a smartphone or digital recorder can get the job done quickly if you’re on the opposite end of the spectrum. Then, you can use a book transcription service to convert the audio to text accurately for you.
Using dictation and recording equipment when authoring a book can be a more efficient writing technique if you’re writing a memoir or a biography, which usually requires in-depth interviews.
Saving audio files of your ideas and interviews, and then having them transcribed into text is a good strategy for completing your book faster. Luckily, you won’t have to go through the time-consuming process of producing the transcripts on your own if you hire a transcription service.
If you need general transcription services, look no further than Ditto Transcripts. Our professional team of human transcribers will help you beat your writing deadlines by providing accurate transcripts of your audio recordings at lightning-fast speeds and at the most affordable prices.
We Offer the Following Book Transcription Services
Ditto Transcripts’ world-class transcription services cover the following:
- Book Dictation Transcription: We help authors make quick progress on their books by converting their audio or video files into written content.
- Author’s Notes Transcription Services: Author’s notes, thoughts, and recordings are transcribed into text so you never miss a great idea.
- Audiobook Transcription Services: We transcribe audiobooks to produce written content that may be used as a tangible reference.
- Collective Authors Transcription Services: We create book transcripts of collaborative writing projects that will mirror the collective voice.
Who Will Benefit From Book Transcription?
Authors who find it more natural to share their stories verbally rather than sitting down and typing every word themselves will find book transcription extremely helpful to their writing process.
This approach can save you a ton of time since you simply have to record the audio and hire a transcription company like us to do the rest of the work for you.
Imagine this: You’re stuck in heavy traffic or taking a walk in the park. Suddenly, you’re struck with a brilliant idea you don’t want to forget. If you’re using dictation and transcription to help you write your book, you only need to whip out your mobile phone or recording device and start recording the audio content for your book. After all, you won’t always have a pen or notepad with you to write things down.
If you’re usually on the go—as most authors are—transcribing on your own may not be the best use of your time. It might make sense for a single project, but an entire book would certainly require professional help. Hiring an experienced transcriber to do the work will help you save more time and money in the long run.
Book transcription will also benefit people who type slowly or those with hand injuries. With transcription, you will be able to churn out the content of your book faster—all with the help of your voice recording and a reliable online transcription partner.
What Sets Ditto Transcripts Apart From Other Service Providers?
Our dedicated team of professional transcriptionists provides the highest level of accurate and secure book transcription services to ensure 100% client satisfaction. Our company offers:
- Human transcription service: We believe nothing beats the human touch. Our skilled human transcriptionists can handle even the most complicated transcriptions better than any automatic speech recognition software or AI-based transcription services could. With highly trained ears, our team isn’t bogged down by foreign accents or poor audio quality.
- Industry-leading accuracy rates: Producing high-quality transcription is our priority. Once delivered, your book transcripts are ready to be shared or printed—no need to check for grammar mistake or spelling errors. We’ve done all that for you to ensure maximum accuracy levels with every file.
- Customized transcripts: We offer transcription services tailored to your needs. Need verbatim transcripts, closed captioning, or time stamping? Tell us about your special requests, and we’ll follow them to a T.
- Quick turnarounds: Our audio transcription services are lightning-fast. We guarantee a 24-48 hours turnaround time for rush book transcription requests.
- Lowest prices: Reliable transcriptions don’t have to cost an arm and a leg. That’s why we offer our book transcription services at a reasonable price, starting at $1.50 per audio minute.
- Confidentiality of files: Our transcribers sign non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality agreements before starting work for us. Before onboarding, they also undergo extensive screening, testing, and criminal background checks.
- The best customer service: As one of the fastest-growing transcription companies online, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our customer support specialists are dedicated to answering your questions via phone or email.
- Free trial: If you’d like to take us for a test drive, you can try us out using our free trial—no credit card required.
Ditto Transcripts Provides Professional Transcription Services
If you need a hassle-free and cost-effective book transcription service, Ditto Transcripts is here to help. Our experienced transcribers will deliver perfect transcripts that adhere to your requested format and turnaround time, saving you precious time and money.
Since 2010, our company has provided accurate transcription services to a myriad of authors in our home state of Colorado and beyond. We look forward to doing the same for you as well.
Curious? Call us for more information, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our affordable transcription services. You may reach us at (720) 287-3710. We are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Time (Denver, Colorado).
Satisfied transcription service seekers 101. (Not a real course, just real clients).
We take all your good words seriously.
Even the ones describing us.
Great service, company, and work! We have been using this company for years to get transcriptions done for research projects. They always provide competitive rates, super quick responses, and amazing turnaround times. They are a pleasure to work with, and I refer everyone to them when they are looking for transcription services.
Great job: fast turnaround, incredibly accurate,
Ditto Transcripts is transparent about how they operate and can show proof about every claim they make like insurance, security, and compliance. And my investigators were able to be out in the field instead of typing interview transcripts all day.
Great work! The best transcription!!! Prompt and accurate transcription.
The setup process and working with Ditto is easy. They truly feel like an extension of our team.
Ready for easier, more accurate transcription?
Ask us anything about transcriptions.
Accuracy. Turnaround times. Delivery. Anything.