Transcribing financial and finance-related audio files happens to be one of Ditto Transcripts’ specialties. Secure. On time. We can quickly transcribe your business and financial audio files with our 99% accuracy guarantee. Our highly skilled, U.S.-based financial transcription professionals have the financial world down pat. We know the lingo. We know the financial jargon. Ditto Transcripts knows what it takes to connect the right services for today’s financial professionals.
Business files routinely transcribed include the following:
- Financial Reports
- Earnings Calls
- Training Sessions
- Conference Calls
- Investor Relations
- Corporate Meetings
- Annual Reports
- Annual Meetings
- Press Conferences
- Company Events
- Business Surveys
- Client Notes
- Sales/Business Meetings
- Press Releases
- Company Reports
- Corporate Events
Security tops our priority list here. The privacy and security of your audio/video content and financial transcripts are well protected with us. Ditto Transcripts’ secure file-sharing system safeguards sensitive data using the latest technology and cybersecurity. All of our transcriptionists undergo criminal background checks and extensive training before handling your files.
Our internal security features include:
- Scaled Network Redundancy
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Integration Dedicated Secure Datacenters
- SSL 256-bit Secure Encryption
- Secure FTP (SFTP) Servers
Ditto Transcripts is also HIPAA and CJIS compliant. Plus, we’re fully insured with cyber liability insurance as well as general liability insurance to protect your valuable data at all times.
Financial Transcription Pricing
Businesses that focus on the financial sector must keep timely and accurate documentation. We can transcribe your financial transcription projects using a verbatim (capturing every word and sound) or “cleaned-up” verbatim (we remove the ums, ahs, stutters, etc.) format to make record-keeping a snap.
Our competitive and fair financial transcription pricing model also depends on other factors such as turnaround time and the number of people speaking. Regardless of your needs, Ditto Transcripts can meet your needs in a timely and professional manner.
Transcription Rates Categories
Our basic transcription rates have been classified into three categories: A, B & C.
Category A: Single person narrative or standard one on one interview recorded in digital format.
Category B: Interviews with a total of 3 people, audio with significant noise in the background, and any audio that has voices that are difficult to understand (i.e. poor recording, soft voices, etc.)
Category C: Any audio with four or more speakers; presentations dealing with highly scientific terminology or very thick accents; and panel discussions, focus groups, conference calls, or seminars with multiple participants. Please call for an accurate quote. These are very hard to determine without hearing the actual audio.
Additional Transcription Pricing Costs
- For same day service, please inquire for transcription rates.
- Time stamps it will be an additional 25 cents per minute.
- Verbatim transcripts will be an additional 25 cents per minute.
- We do reserve the right to increase rates at any time without any prior obligation. we will do our best to inform you ahead of time of any transcription pricing rate increase.
- Transcription costs will be hight for poor-quality audio; however, we will try to inform you prior to doing the work if we face any problem and obtain your permission on whether or not to proceed with your transcription project.
Audio difficulties that may affect your transcription costs include:
- Poor quality, fading in and out, static.
- Lots of background noise that makes it difficult to hear the main speakers.
- Low-speaking voices that cannot be heard.
- Speakers talking long distance from the mic.
Why do so many businesses trust Ditto Transcripts? Because our financial transcriptionists understand business. Ditto does the necessary research to ensure timely and accurate transcription services for you and your firm, allowing us to record and digitize essential data.
We transcribe audio files for businesses of all types and sizes who rely on us for our attention to security and accurate transcription services:
- Investment and Merchant Banks
- Insurance and Tech Companies
- Regulatory Bodies
- Freelancers and Independent Contractors
- Academic Professionals
- Investors and Financial Advisors
- Construction Firms
Give us a call today at (720) 287-3710 to speak with a member of our Ditto Transcripts management team. A brief conversation regarding turnaround time and the type of transcription desired will help us understand your financial transcription needs.
Ready for easier, more accurate transcription?
Ask us anything about transcriptions.
Accuracy. Turnaround times. Delivery. Anything.