Overworked. Overwhelmed. This sums up today’s doctors, nurses, physician assistants and medical professionals all too easily. The long hours and increased computer time have taken a toll. Ditto Transcripts understands. And that’s why we can be your clinical transcription company that can help improve the speed and efficiency of your workflow at your clinic or group practice and still achieve high levels of accuracy.
We work with multi-specialty clinics coast to coast. We are able to accommodate a variety of turnaround times and other formatting requirements that suit your needs. Better yet, our clinical transcription services can get your nurses and doctors out from behind the computer screen and back to seeing patients, a good way to increase your practice’s revenue.
Our clinical transcription services platform can interface with any EMR or EHR system. It can also work as an electronic data-hosting system on its own. All healthcare-related transcripts are returned in Word or plain text, making it easy to share your medical record documents. You can also copy/paste your notes or reports into another system very easily from ours.
Dictate or access your patients’ clinical transcription reports anywhere, anytime (24/7).
Some of our efficiency-adding features include:
- HIPAA-compliant transcription software system
- Free iPhone app and call-in dictation number
- Or upload from your digital voice recorder with three simple steps
- Access, edit, print and fax records at multiple clinic locations instantly
- Electronically sign and approve your clinical transcription reports
- Can limit user access to read/print only if needed (for billing department, coders, etc.)
- Detailed tracking and reporting features—can track by location, dictator, day, etc.
- No charge for setup, maintenance, software, and no monthly fees—pay-as-you-go medical transcription services
- Low prices to help save your practice money
Looking for another specialty area of medical transcription? Simply return to our medical transcription services page. Ditto Transcripts specialties are listed there. Feel free to call our Denver, Colorado, office at (720) 287-3710 to discuss your clinical transcription services options.
Ready for easier, more accurate transcription?
Ask us anything about transcriptions.
Accuracy. Turnaround times. Delivery. Anything.